Legendary Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is our future!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here is our future!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Here is our future!!!

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 am

Sup guys,

I'm playing on Svejk-WoW. It's typical european high rate server (x20 - but proffesions are like x2), I already have there (had - my rogue is already deleted, playing druid again) 2 charas with 80lvl. Bugs... happens, donor items too (its funny to see greeny/gray 80lvl dwarf pala with legendary Frostmourne), LFG chat is public (what does it mean - you can't spam in LFG 'HAI GUYZ LETZ MAKE RAID TO SW' without telling about it to alliance) and GMs are lazy as hell... almost like xTreme ahaha

What is great - drop(?) rate of honor points is increased as hell (finish 7 WSG battlegrounds and ta-da! - you can buy war mount! YAY),and, of course, ICC dungeon (patched to 3.3.3a already!).

If you wanna pop in and say hello to guys from xTreme (YES there are lot of us) here's link to Svejk main site. Look for (guess who) Chetuchan (horde druid) or Kirkee (ally paladin - dont ask about her, it's 'ally non-combat pets farmer').

OH YES we need tanks. Desperately. :F
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! - Page 2 Empty Ham

Post  Leviathan Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Well, it is okay, but what kind of buggs are we talking about on that server? And that profession rate doesn't give me a pleasant feeling. I found couple of servers but I need to test them (apparently next week) so I know how to contact you, so do not worry lulz xD
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:50 pm

I checked that forums... ages ago :/

Where the hell are you guys?! I still play on Svejk... 'scuse me, MOONGLADE (server was renamed not-so-long time ago), but I'm one of GMs here... Terrible work, have to admit, especially when you get 2487293419834719834 whispers in one time, and in maybe 3-4 cases I can help. Eh.

We had some problems with one administrator, who gone mad after demoting him (he used to hardly abuse his powers to himself and rest of players). Things gone worse when his brother got ban (he used to be gamemaster too... but honestly I have no idea what he did actually). Players were scared, and I guess kinda confused with his action... lot of them left, was closed. Everything, that ex-admin and his brother did in 2 days, wasn't fixed yet. We still find modified npcs (levels increased to max possible rate, vendors with heroic epic items... long story), and fix everything. But we still work on em!

Well... bugs happens everywhere - if I have to be honest, timers of instance IDs are bugged terribly, some class quests don't work properly (for example Redemption spell for belf and draenei paladins needs to be added to character by administrator), Ruby Sanctum is still closed (Halion seems to be... freindly), ICC is not fully scripted yet... oh and I can't forget about few Naxxrammas/Ulduar bosses (but, unfortunately, almost nobody makes raid to these instances... too bad, items from here maybe aren't so super duper awesome like from ICC, but Ulduar is still more entertaining than these unscripted pinatas). Well, also we have some annoying graphic bugs (for example taurens cannot change fur colour at barbers :< it still works like in... 3.1.1? when blizz added that?)

I talk only about disadvantages, lol, there are lot of nice, unique things here... like cross faction raiding (yes, horde and alliance may raid together, we still get some stupid glitches - in ALL instances there are like horde bosses and alliance bosses Very Happy I don't mean here only ToC... moar epics!). Ooh, and events, lot of them... in my opinion there are too many of them.

Server oficially is PvP, but it's PvE (got some problems with sanctuaries Very Happy for short time players had possibility to kill each other in Dalaran and Shattrah... pretty funny for player without pvp flag on; bug is fixed already, but lower leveled players asked for leaving that option - well, leveling is more comfortable without player from opposite fraction, ganking you all the time when you revive, ain't it?).

Chetuchan is renamed, and changed his gender (her?) - some of players didn't believe me that I AM a girl. But I will never stop play as druid. KAT DROOD IS 4 FITE!
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum